Festina F20548/1 Chrono Bike 2021 Connected Special Edition Hybrid Black and Rose Gold Strap Watch For Men
Festina was founded by the Stüdi family in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1902. The brand has stayed true to its Swiss heritage, despite being based in Barcelona, Spain, since the second world war, by using precise and reliable Swiss-made movements. The name Festina comes from the Latin phrase ‘festina lente’ which means ‘make haste, slowly’. This encompasses the brand’s philosophy of consistently progressing within the watch industry but taking enough time to ensure that each timepiece is designed and built to an impressively high standard.
This exclusive Chrono Bike Connected model is a hybrid and can connect to your smartphone in order for it to be used as a smartwatch.
Core Features of a Festina Watch:
- Festina produce watches in a wide range of designs, including chronographs, dress watches, and smartwatches.
- Each of the watches has been created with high-quality materials, but the brand ensures that each of their timepieces remains affordable.
- Festina uses a variety of movements in the watches, including both quartz and automatic mechanisms, to make sure that there is a perfect Festina model for every collector.
- All of the watches have a level of water resistance that makes them suitable for everyday wear.
Model Specifications F20548/1:
- This hybrid model features a black dial with two sub-dials and rose-gold baton indices.
- The dial exhibits a rose-gold minute hand and rose-gold hour and second hands with a day indicator on one of the subdials.
A Sapphire crystal protects the dial.
The case of the watch is rose-gold stainless steel. It measures 45.5mm in diameter.
- Securing the watch is a black-plated stainless steel bracelet.
- The bezel is also plated black.
Smart features included on the watch are a sedentary reminder, silent alarms, call and filtered notifications. The watch also has a find my phone feature as well as a remote camera control feature. It also has music controls, automatic timezones and a walk me home safety feature amongst others.
- This model is water-resistant up to 100 metres (10 bar).
Festina was founded by the Stüdi family in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1902. The brand has stayed true to its...